The link wouldn't allow me to view anymore than just the main display picture. But I assume the reason that they're small is because of low economy? Not enough money for the gas of a larger vehicle or parts for one.
to post a comment go to the dropdown menu under "select profile" and click "name/url" and just put in your name or nickname, you do not need the url. sometimes you have to clik twice
If I have posted a photo without proper credit, please message me with a link to the post and how you would like me to credit. I do my best to find original sources but sometimes there are multiple links.
The link wouldn't allow me to view anymore than just the main display picture. But I assume the reason that they're small is because of low economy? Not enough money for the gas of a larger vehicle or parts for one.
ReplyDeletePicture (Nanjing, China) should be edited to " Its ok, my wife and kids dont need milk tonight, I'll just stay here and sleep all day"
ReplyDelete