I've seen art like this before. I like how thety can take random crap and turn it into pictures. Talent. Although, the cheese head one looks like the work on a little kid bored at the dinner table.
I love picture #8. I just love make up. Cant wait till I'm 32 years old, and have that little baby girl, I'll dress her up like a princess everyday. I guess thats one thing I got to look forward to when I'm old. BLAH BLAH BLAHHH
to post a comment go to the dropdown menu under "select profile" and click "name/url" and just put in your name or nickname, you do not need the url. sometimes you have to clik twice
If I have posted a photo without proper credit, please message me with a link to the post and how you would like me to credit. I do my best to find original sources but sometimes there are multiple links.
I've seen art like this before. I like how thety can take random crap and turn it into pictures. Talent. Although, the cheese head one looks like the work on a little kid bored at the dinner table.
ReplyDeleteprettycool
ReplyDeleteI love picture #8. I just love make up. Cant wait till I'm 32 years old, and have that little baby girl, I'll dress her up like a princess everyday. I guess thats one thing I got to look forward to when I'm old. BLAH BLAH BLAHHH
ReplyDeletethe duster, number 7, looks like my aunt Teresa hahaha
ReplyDelete