I love jellyfish because they're the only living animal who survives without a brain. Too bad there's not a picture of the Irakanji. I plan on owning a Jellyfish tank one day.
Hahaha I remembered when I posted that comment. I passed, I guess you figured that by now. Thank you so much for your help. You are an AMAZING Teacher. Would try and drop by soon
to post a comment go to the dropdown menu under "select profile" and click "name/url" and just put in your name or nickname, you do not need the url. sometimes you have to clik twice
If I have posted a photo without proper credit, please message me with a link to the post and how you would like me to credit. I do my best to find original sources but sometimes there are multiple links.
I love jellyfish because they're the only living animal who survives without a brain. Too bad there's not a picture of the Irakanji. I plan on owning a Jellyfish tank one day.
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures.. I'm really amazed by the "sea world". Wonder if JellyFish ever have to stress about going to school, or passing the GED test.
ReplyDeleteHahaha I remembered when I posted that comment. I passed, I guess you figured that by now. Thank you so much for your help. You are an AMAZING Teacher. Would try and drop by soon
ReplyDelete