I saw 16 faces. I wonder how many there really is. The whole "face or vase" illusion has gotten old. I like the hidden faces type of illusions. It's like, a picture in a picture.
to post a comment go to the dropdown menu under "select profile" and click "name/url" and just put in your name or nickname, you do not need the url. sometimes you have to clik twice
If I have posted a photo without proper credit, please message me with a link to the post and how you would like me to credit. I do my best to find original sources but sometimes there are multiple links.
I spotted out 14 faces..I wonder what's the total amount of faces on this Illusion..
ReplyDeleteI see 8 faces. I see both the vase and the faces.
ReplyDeleteI saw 16 faces. I wonder how many there really is. The whole "face or vase" illusion has gotten old. I like the hidden faces type of illusions. It's like, a picture in a picture.
ReplyDeleteone min i see a vase next min i see two faces....that cool. i wonder does it only work with ppl with imagination.
ReplyDeletehay yoo I'm this takes me back to the past when I was being processed at the Childrens Mental Hospital ahh Fun Illusions
ReplyDelete