the only faces I'v seen with that definition to there face is russian/Indian/mexican am I right well some Russians anyways I think it has somthing to do with loveing natures SOUL
to post a comment go to the dropdown menu under "select profile" and click "name/url" and just put in your name or nickname, you do not need the url. sometimes you have to clik twice
If I have posted a photo without proper credit, please message me with a link to the post and how you would like me to credit. I do my best to find original sources but sometimes there are multiple links.
Found eight of them,some of them only have half of their face.
ReplyDeleteI see 10.
ReplyDeletethe only faces I'v seen with that definition to there face is russian/Indian/mexican am I right well some Russians anyways I think it has somthing to do with loveing natures SOUL
ReplyDeleteI found 12 faces,maybe 13.
ReplyDeleteI think I found 12.
ReplyDelete