Wednesday, September 8, 2010

BY POPULAR DEMAND-MORE OPTICAL ILLUSIONS

Do you see the windows on separate sides or facing each other?

Can you see the man and woman kissing?




There are two tigers here, one is obvious the other is hidden







Do you see a man playing sax or a womans face?

4 comments:

  1. They are all too easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picture #1
    The guy in the picture is such a perv. I bet he's looking at the person next door change.. hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see the windows both ways.
    I saw the kissing couple right away.
    I've stared at the tiger until I'm darn near blind and can't see the 2nd one. :(
    I see both the woman and the sax player.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These were easy. But then again, you have to remember it's an optical "illusion", therefore there is no real answer.
    I saw the Tiger one a while back and it stumped me again for a few moments.

    ReplyDelete

to post a comment go to the dropdown menu under "select profile" and click "name/url" and just put in your name or nickname, you do not need the url. sometimes you have to clik twice